Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 3 Weigh-in Results!


Alright, the results are in!

As a group we lost 12.1 pounds this week. We've lost 58.7 lbs since we started. Our progress has definitely slowed down, but we're still losing! Maybe birthday week wasn't so good to us. ;) I know I had a lower weight loss week than normal. I just got a new weight loss video (trying 30 Day Shred now), and I'm ready to kick it up a notch this week! Sometimes you just need to change up your routine a little bit. I hope we're in for a big week next week! 

Congrats go to Andy, though, for taking the top spot again this week and moving into first overall! Good job!!


1. Andy         -1.22%
2. Tiffany       -1.21%
3. Aaron        -1.13%
4. Jenn           -1.09%
5. Jenny         -0.99%
6. Ann            -0.8%
7. Melyssa     -0.36%
8. Alicia          0.0
9. Mary         +0.79%


and overall standing --

1. Andy          -5.04%
2. Tiffany        -4.68%
3. Ann            -4.37%
4. Jenn            -4.36%
5. Aaron         -3.71%
6. Mary          -3.37%
7. Melyssa      -3.15%
8. Jenny          -3.13%
9. Alicia            0.0


What successes have you guys been having? Are the inches coming off? Clothes getting looser? Able to run farther? Endure Jillian longer? Please share! This week I ran a mile without stopping -- for the first time in my life. Woohoo!!

What are you going to do this week??

2 comments:

  1. This week I am going to sleep better! This may sound like a strange one but I know it has a big impact on me. When I can get to bed earlier it helps me in a lot of ways: avoiding late night snacks, being up early to exercise, and generally having a better attitude about my day (including more motivation to eat well). Also, I learned last week that you burn more calories when you are sleeping vs. just laying in bed resting. I'm not sure about the explanation for that. When I go to bed late it often takes me a long time to fall asleep. I'm trying to be more sensitive to my "window" for falling asleep at a reasonable time.
    This week I'm on week 4 of C25K which means I've got to be running two miles straight on Friday. I've had to slow my pace down some since it was too fast and that has been better for me. I actually feel like I'll be able to complete the training now! Good job on your mile running, Jenn!
    Some clothes have been feeling looser and I love that. I also bought some capris at the store without trying them on (dangerous, I know, but kids were with me), and they were a size smaller. They are a bit snug but I know I am headed in the right direction and expect them to fit even better soon. Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sleep. Yes -- that is a great goal! I always tend to stay up way too late to "relax" or get things done after the kids are in bed. I always pay for it! When will I learn...let us know how you do this week and if you feel it helps with your weight loss. I've read that that is a critical factor to losing weight -- getting at least 8 hours, I think.

    Wow! Running 2 miles on Friday -- awesome! I have really been letting the weather get me down. I hate running in this heat! I'm glad you feel like you'll be able to finish the training -- that gives me hope. You can do it!

    And that is so exciting that you are already in a smaller pant size! How fun! It's fun to go from snug jeans to loose jeans to snug jeans to loose jeans. It'll happen sooner than you think. That's great.

    Thanks for sharing, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete