Friday, June 8, 2012

Biggest Loser Friends Kick Off Video!

This is my very first video I've ever put together, so it's not perfect...but I just wanted to do something fun to get you guys pumped for this week and this summer -- and so you could see who you're competing against. I had a pretty fun time making it, so you might have to put up with more Jenn videos this summer.

And in case you wonder why I chose the pictures of you all that I did, I was looking for some sort of outdoor active shot, but if you didn't have one posted on Facebook then I just picked a cute one. :)

I hope you'll all take a chance this week as we get underway to post an introduction so everyone can get to know you.

Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Great job with the video! I watched it the first time with no sound (my kids were watching something else) so I thought I was only missing out on music. Loved hearing your narrative when I watched it the second time, Jenn! Now I can hear your voice in my head when I need a little extra motivation about this summer's epic battle :)

    Thanks for setting all this up, Jenn!

    p.s. I'll put up an intro later this week. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video! So clever. I look forward to more Jenn videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ann! :) I actually downloaded a virus onto Andrew's computer while trying to figure out how to do the video...and it completely broke his computer. He had to order all new parts last night...Oops...so it might be a little while before he lets me on there again to make another! I am planning another one in my mind already, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. That's good that he knows how to fix it though. :)

      Delete
  5. I loved it too! Especially hearing your voice! And, I probably did have the largest pregnant photo out there! ;)

    ReplyDelete