Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 5 Weigh-in Results

Okay, this will be quick today. I took Andrew to the airport way earlier than I am used to being awake, and I am too tired for much writing right now. Hopefully I'll have the energy to workout by tonight...hmmm.

We improved from last week, losing 9.6 lbs as a group. That brings our total weight loss to 74.3!

So here are this week's results!

Congrats to Melyssa for coming in first this week!

1. Melyssa               -1.45%
2. Tiffany                   -1.38%
3. Jenn                      -0.99%
4. Aaron                   -0.73%
5. Jenny                    -0.68%
6. Ann                      -0.53
7. Andy                    -0.15%
8. Alicia                     0.0
9. Mary                     0.0   (out of town)


And overall results --

1. Jenn                     -7.01%
2. Tiffany                  -6.21%
3. Andy                    -5.48%  (tied for third)
    Jenny                    -5.48%  (tied for third)
5. Aaron                   -4.96%
6. Melyssa                -4.6%
7. Ann                      -3.81%
8. Mary                    -3.48%
9. Alicia                     0.0%  



THIS WEEK --

Just remember that your mind is in control of your body. Put your body in its place! :) Treat it right with nutrients, rest, water, and exercise, and you will feel and see a difference.

This is the best picture I could find today, okay? I'm tired! :)

I used to feel SO out of control with my body. I'd find myself alone in a gas station parking lot scarfing down a chocolate bar I had just bought after the kids went to bed because I NEEDED it. I would feel better afterwards -- for a few seconds anyway. That lack of control permeated every layer of my life! -- My emotions were all over the map: anger, depression, anxiety, FEAR etc, etc. I can't control the people or most of the things that just happen in life, but I decided that I will do my best to control myself -- in every way that a person can. And what I put into my body was the perfect place to start.

Get control of your body, fuel it with what it actually needs, feel better permanently, and you will have a new level of confidence you may never have experienced before.

Well, this wasn't as short a post as I had planned. Anyway, good luck! I'm rooting for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment