Friday, August 10, 2012

Want to go another round?

Got a little more to lose?

I've had people ask me if I would do a Biggest Loser 2 after this one ends. I would love to! I will not participate again myself, but I'd be happy to host it again for anyone interested. So let me know what you guys are thinking about it, and if you want to keep on keepin' on. If we get enough people, then I will do it again. So start spreading the word now to see if we can get a good group together.

We still have 3 weeks to go in this one, though, so let's make the most of it! Week 9 results are coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. A friend of mine was telling me a little about a biggest loser competition she did. They all only put $5 in the end pot and then they were each also in charge of a certain dollar amount for a prize for the winner of the week. So, she said they had twelve people and they did it for twelve weeks so each person was in charge of one weekly prize. I just thought that would be good to have a weekly reward for the winner of each week. It gives a little more week by week motivation. I'll have to think about doing this again. It really has been good to boost my weight loss motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool idea -- I like it! How much would the weekly prize be? $20?

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed this. It has definitely helped me focus on my weight loss. I would definitely participate again. I like the idea of a weekly prize, but how would that work with all of us spread out across the nation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my friend said that they did $10 per week. But we can change the amounts to whatever works for us. And maybe we could just do gift cards that can be sent through the internet or something. Don't a lot of places have those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is it for me. It's been great and helped get me over the hump (figuratively and literally!) that was holding me back. Thanks for organizing the group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is probably it for us too. We have really enjoyed being a part of this and how it has helped us change, but from now on we may be doing something with some family members. Sorry to be late to weigh in on this (haha), but we've been on a 3 week vacation. I never thought that I would pack a scale for a trip so that was a first for me!

    ReplyDelete