Friday, August 31, 2012

Final results!!

Hi all!

Here are the final results with some before/after pics. :)

For this final week, Aaron had a crazy good weight loss. Good job!

1. Aaron        -2.39%
2. Jenny         -1.1%
3. Tiffany      -0.95%
4. Mary        -0.56%
5. Jenn         -0.31%
6. Andy        +0.16%
7. Ann          +0.27%
8. Melyssa   +1.14


And overall, I finished first. Jenny came in second and Andy third. I wish more of you could have sent in your after pics because I loved seeing the ones that did come in. Feel free to post yours on here if you want so that we can all congratulate you on how great you look. :)

Jenny gave me permission to post hers. She looks amazing! Great job, everyone! You all definitely kept me motivated to the very end. Now that I've hit my goals, I just have to work the rest of my life to maintain it!


1. Jenn        -14.27%
2. Jenny      -12.73%
3. Andy      -11.18%
4. Aaron     -9.84%
5. Tiffany    -8.48%
6. Melyssa  -6.66%
7. Ann        -6.17%
8. Mary      -4.24%


Before I had my 5 yr old take my after pics today, I thought I wouldn't be able to see much of a difference in the 20 lbs I lost this summer. I was wrong! 20 lbs is a lot, and it makes a huge difference! I'm glad I took the pictures so that I could SEE it. I hope you all can see it in yours, too. And, as a side note, I think it is genetically impossible for me to have a butt. Just sayin'. I don't know what else I can do. :)

I am going to have my hubby take some pictures of me (wearing more clothes) for my "final reveal." I will post on here in case any one wants to see those. Good luck to all of you and your weight loss journeys! I hope you all feel happy with what you've accomplished this summer.


Did a bad job of covering my back with sunscreen a few weeks ago...




Make sure to click on these to make bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jenn, for taking first, and good job to everyone else on what you accomplished! It was great to be part of this.

    ReplyDelete