Friday, August 17, 2012

Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition


For those of you who like reality shows about losing weight, I think this is a great one -- Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. I've been missing my Biggest Loser fix every week, but I found this one recently, and it has really helped keep me motivated.

If you haven't seen EM before, it follows one person's weight loss journey over a year. They lose an incredible amount of weight and work on overcoming their fears -- it is very inspiring! They are usually completely different people -- inside and out -- by the end. It's had me reflecting on how amazing it is that a person can completely change who they are in like 6 months. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this show! I'm so sad it's over. I think Chris Powell is an awesome trainer! You can tell her really cares about the people he transforms. It's such an inspiring show!

    ReplyDelete